Stainless Steel Fin Tubes Manufacturers /
Steel Fin Tubes Suppliers
Tube Tech manufactures and supplies Stainless Steel Fin tubes with seamless as well as welded tube materials. The Stainless Steel Fin Tubes manufactured by Tube Tech have excellent dimensional control and desired Fin properties. These Stainless Steel Fin Tubes are manufactured with fin density of 19, 23 OR 26 Fins per inch with fin depth of up to 1.35 mm on tube diameters from 12.7 mm to 25.4 mm.
Stainless Steel fin tubes are fabricated in SA 213 seamless tubes & SA 249 welded tubes with TP 304, 304L, 316 & 316L metal combinations to meet the chemical, mechanical and other fin parameters of SB 359. Other common standards are also available on request.
Tube OD: minimum 12.70 mm, Maximum 38.10 mm
Tube Thickness: 1.24 mm and above
Fin Density: 19 Fins per inch / 23 Fins per inch / 26 Fins per inch / 32 Fins per inch
Length: Up to 10 Mtrs
Material MOC: SA 213, SA 249 TP 304, 304L, 316, 316L etc.
* For Fin parameters of and surface area chart of Stainless Steel Fin Tubes, please contact us.
* Stainless Steel fin tubes with diameters and fin density other than mentioned above, can be produced on request.
* Stainless Steel Fin Tubes are supplied in the as finned condition. However, temper annealing OR end annealing of Carbon Steel Fin Tubes can be done on request. We have inhouse automatic self feeding electric annealing furnace.
* Stainless Steel Fin Tubes are generally produced with desired plain ends, tubes can also be fabricated with intermediate landings upon specific request.
* Stainless Steel Fin Tubes are produced in straight length up to 10 Meters. Bigger lengths can be accommodated on request.
* Stainless Steel Fin Tubes are supplied with deburred / smooth ends.
* All the tubes are hydro tested at desired pressure after finning operation to ensure defect free products.
Chemical, Petrochemicals, Boiler plants, Gas Coolers etc.