Integral Fin Tubes Manufacturers and Suppliers
Tube Tech manufactures a wide range of Integral low fin tubes in Copper, Brass, Cupro Nickel, Stainless Steel & Carbon Steel tube materials with excellent dimensional control, for a wide variety of heat transfer applications. Low-finned tubes manufactured by Tube Tech are a reliable solution for controlling the temperature of gases and liquids, or for evaporating and condensing refrigerants. Due to increased heat transfer surface area, these integral low fin tubes offer considerable potential to savings in terms of materials and fill volumes.
We are manufacturers and suppliers of all types of integral low fin tubes / integral medium fin tubes and integral high fin tubes to suit every specific requirements of our esteemed customers. Integral fin tubes are fabricated in alloy C 12200 to meet the chemical, mechanical and other test parameters of ASTM B 75 / B 359 and in alloy 44300 / 68700 / 70600 & 71500, SA 179, SS 304, SS 316 & SS 316L to meet the chemical, mechanical and other test parameters of ASTM B 111 / SB 359. BS EN, JIS and DIN standards are also available on request.
|Tube Dia||Wall Thickness||Fin Density||Fin Dia||Fin Depth||Root Dia||Wall Thickness under Fins|
|19.05mm||2.11 mm||19 / 26||18.80mm||1.60mm||15.60mm||1.45mm|
|19.05 mm||1.65 mm||19 / 26||18.80 mm||1.60 mm||15.60 mm||1.15 mm|
|19.05 mm||1.47 mm||19 / 26||18.80 mm||1.52 mm||15.76 mm||0.90 mm|
|19.05 mm||1.32 mm||19 / 26||18.80 mm||1.45 mm||15.90 mm||0.80 mm|
|19.05 mm||1.24 mm||19 / 26||18.80 mm||1.30 mm||16.20 mm||0.65 mm|
|15.87 mm||2.11 mm||19 / 26||15.70 mm||1.60 mm||12.50 mm||1.45 mm|
|15.87 mm||1.65 mm||19 / 26||15.70 mm||1.60 mm||12.50 mm||1.15 mm|
|15.87 mm||1.47 mm||19 / 26||15.70 mm||1.52 mm||12.66 mm||0.90 mm|
|15.87 mm||1.32 mm||19 / 26||15.70 mm||1.45 mm||12.80 mm||0.80 mm|
|15.87 mm||1.24 mm||19 / 26||15.70 mm||1.30 mm||13.10 mm||0.65 mm|
|12.70 mm||1.65 mm||19 / 26||12.55 mm||1.35 mm||9.85 mm||1.15 mm|
|12.70 mm||1.47 mm||19 / 26||12.55 mm||1.25 mm||10.05 mm||0.90 mm|
|12.70 mm||1.32 mm||19 / 26||12.55 mm||1.18 mm||10.19 mm||0.80 mm|
|12.70 mm||1.24 mm||19 / 26||12.55 mm||1.05 mm||10.45 mm||0.65 mm|
- For Fin parameters of 22.2 mm, 25.4 mm tube or any other special requirements please contact us.
- Integral low / medium / high fin tubes with fin density other than mentioned in the above chart can be produced on request.
- For tube parameters of medium and high fin tubes of any size between 12.7 mm outer diameter to 25.4 mm outer diameter, please contact us.
- Integral Fin Tubes are generally supplied in the “as finned” condition. However, temper annealing Or end annealing of Brass Fin Tubes, Cupro Nickel Fin Tubes, Stainless Steel Fin tube and Carbon Steel Fin Tubes can be done upon specific request.
- Integral Fin Tubes are generally produced with desired plain ends, tubes can also be fabricated with intermediate landings upon specific request.
- Integral Fin Tubes are produced in straight length up to 10 Meters. Bigger lengths can be accommodated on request.
- Integral Fin Tubes are supplied with deburred / smooth ends.
- All the tubes are hydro tested at desired pressure after finning operation to ensure defect free products.
End Application : Heat exchangers, air condensers and air preheaters, Oil Coolers, process coolers, refrigerant evaporators etc.