End Cross Fin Tubes Manufacturers & Suppliers
Tube Tech is a leading manufacturer and supplier of End cross fin tube having integral external fins of 26 to 40 fins per inch and increased fin height with a trapezoidal shape. These End Cross finned tubes are produced with smooth bore as well as with internal ridges. End Cross Fin Tubes are generally used in Vapour Absorption Chillers. These fin tubes are available in 12.7 mm, 15.87 mm & 19.05 mm outer diameters with wall thickness as low as 0.55 mm. End Cross fin tubes are fabricated from all types of Copper & Copper Alloy Tube products. It is also known as Knurled Fin Tube.
- End Cross Fin tubes with Tube Diameter and fin density other than mentioned above can be produced on request.
- End Cross Fin Tubes are generally supplied in the “as finned” condition. However, Brass and Cupro Nickel End Cross Fin Tubes can be supplied in “annealed” temper upon specific request.
- End Cross Fin Tubes are generally produced with desired plain ends, tubes can also be fabricated with intermediate landings upon specific request.
- End Cross Fin Tubes are produced in straight length up to 8 Meters. Bigger lengths can be accommodated on request.
- End Cross Fin Tubes are supplied with deburred / smooth ends.
- All the tubes are hydro tested at desired pressure after finning operation to ensure defect free products.
Vapour Absorption Chillers, air conditioning exchangers and chiller units.