Corrugated Fin Tubes Manufacturers & Suppliers
Tube Tech is the premier manufacturer and supplier of Corrugated Fin Tubes with Internal and external spiral corrugated copper fins of 0.5 mm to 1.2 mm height which creates progressive turbulence giving a high degree of thermal conductivity. These corrugated fin tubes are made from thin walled smooth tubes of wall thickness as low as 0.5 mm. These fin tubes are fabricated by using a special process where the outer and the inner surfaces are given spiral-shaped rotating impressions which equips corrugated tube with excellent thermal properties.
The Tube diameter of a Corrugated Fin Tube ranges from 12.7 to 38.1 mm and wall thickness from 0.50 to 2.11 mm with corrugation pitch of 3 mm to 12 mm. Corrugated fin tubes are manufactured in Copper, Brass & Cupro Nickel Tube Material as per the requirement. The Corrugated fin tubes are available in lengths up to 10 meters. Bigger lengths can be accommodated on request.
- Corrugated Fin tubes with fin density other than mentioned above can be produced on request.
- Corrugated Fin Tubes are generally supplied in the “as finned” condition. However, Brass and Cupro Nickel can be supplied in “annealed” temper upon specific request.
- Corrugated Fin Tubes are generally produced with desired plain ends, tubes can also be fabricated with intermediate landings upon specific request.
- Corrugated Tubes are supplied with deburred / smooth ends.
- All the tubes are hydro tested at desired pressure after finning operation to ensure defect free products.
Fluid to fluid & gas to gas heat exchangers, air conditioning exchangers and chiller units.