Condenser Tubes Manufacturers & Suppliers
Tube Tech manufactures and supplies Integral Low Fin Tubes with finely grooved, modified outer and internal enhancements for Refrigerant Condenser Applications. We manufacture these Condenser tubes with integral helical fins on the outside surface of the tube which increase the condensing heat transfer coefficient. The internal helical ridges of this enhanced condenser tube act to induce turbulent water flow and increase surface area, both of which improve heat transfer. These Condenser fin tubes manufactured by Tube Tech are ideally suitable for the demanding condensing applications. These Condenser tubes are fabricated in alloy C 12200 to meet the chemical, mechanical and other test parameters of ASTM B 75 / B 359 and in alloy 70600 to meet the chemical, mechanical and other test parameters of ASTM B 111 / B 359. BS EN, JIS and DIN standards are also available on request.
|Tube Dia||Wall Thickness||Fin Density||Fin Dia||Fin Depth||Root Dia||Wall Thickness under Fins|
|19.05 mm||1.47 mm||40||18.80 mm||0.71 mm||17.38 mm||0.63 mm|
|19.05 mm||1.32 mm||40||18.80 mm||0.71 mm||17.38 mm||0.57 mm|
|15.87 mm||1.32 mm||40||15.70 mm||0.71 mm||14.28 mm||0.57 mm|
- Tube Tech generally manufactures Condenser Fin Tubes with internal ridges / rifles. However, smooth bore tubes may also be produced on request.
- Condenser Fin Tubes are generally supplied in the as finned condition. However, alloy 70600 can be supplied in annealed temper upon specific request.
- Condenser Tubes are generally produced with desired plain ends, tubes can also be fabricated with intermediate landings upon specific request.
- Condenser Tubes are produced in straight length up to 8 Meters. Bigger lengths can be accommodated on request.
- Condenser Tubes are supplied with deburred / smooth ends.
- All the tubes are hydro tested at desired pressure after finning operation to ensure defect free products.
Refrigerant condenser applications