Carbon Steel Fin Tubes Manufacturers, Suppliers
Tube Tech manufactures and supplies Carbon Steel Fin tubes with seamless tube materials as per SA 179 and with welded (ERW) tubes as per SA 214. The Carbon Steel Fin Tubes manufactured by Tube Tech have excellent dimensional control and desired Fin properties. These Carbon Steel Fin Tubes are manufactured with fin density of 19, 23 OR 26 Fins per inch with fin depth of up to 1.2 mm on tube diameters from 12.7 mm to 38.1 mm.
Tube OD: minimum 12.70 mm, Maximum 38.10 mm
Tube Thickness: 1.24 mm and above
Fin Density: 19 Fins per inch / 23 Fins per inch / 26 Fins per inch / 32 Fins per inch
Length: Up to 10 Mtrs
Material MOC: SA 179, SA 334, DIN 17175, SA 214, BS 3059 etc
* For Fin parameters of and surface area chart of Carbon Steel Fin Tubes, please contact us.
* Carbon Steel fin tubes with diameters and fin density other than mentioned above, can be produced on request.
* Carbon Steel Fin Tubes are supplied in the “as finned” condition. However, temper annealing OR end annealing of Carbon Steel Fin Tubes can be done on request. We have inhouse automatic – self feeding electric annealing furnace.
* Carbon Steel Fin Tubes are generally produced with desired plain ends, tubes can also be fabricated with intermediate landings upon specific request.
* Carbon Steel Fin Tubes are produced in straight length up to 10 Meters. Bigger lengths can be accommodated on request.
* Carbon Steel Fin Tubes are supplied with deburred / smooth ends.
* All the tubes are hydro tested at desired pressure after finning operation to ensure defect free products.
Chemical, Petrochemicals, Boiler plants, Gas Coolers etc.